Assalmualaikum pembaca semua.. lama dah sy tak menulis..
Banyak dah benda terjadi sepanjang saya tak menulis ni.. the biggest event.. saya dah update status dari Cik ke Puan
Saya pun dah mula trade CPO
Saya baca blog CheDet.co.cc ni.. dan saya rasa bagus utk saya share pendapat dia tentang housing..
1. In the 1980′s and early 1990′s there was a great construction boom in Tokyo. Land was sold at USD 3,000 per sq foot. Everyone was rushing to buy expensive land because the market for apartments and office space seem to be forever.
2. Then suddenly the market dried up. The boom became bust. Since then Japan has not been able to really recover.
3. It was the same with Hong Kong. The economy collapsed because of overbuilding.
1. There have been many comments on my blog on Housing.
2. As usual some are for and some against.
3. I don’t have to reply because the comments cancel each other.
4. Nevertheless I think an audit of the occupancy of the buildings completed in the last three years would be useful to validate or disprove the comments on the blog.
5. The Government may find it useful to require returns on the sale and occupancy as well as the length of time premises unsold or bought remain empty.
6. This audit should be updated every three or six months. Not only will it be useful to the Government but developers will also benefit from the information.
Kelakar juga masa belanjawan hari tu ramai yang kata spekulator penyebab harga rumah naik.. Lalu kerajaan kenalkan pinjaman 70% untuk rumah ke-tiga dan seterusnya. Macamana pulak dengan developer? Takde control?